Apple cider vinegar(ACV) is basically fermented apple juice, which has numerous health benefits.
- It used to relive digestive distress, aid in detoxification, and to reduce intestinal bloating.
- It is rich in potassium which is key for growth and building muscles
- It can help regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- ACV helps with weight loss by breaking down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
Green tea is the arguably the healthiest beverage, ever!
- It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants that have powerful effects on the body.
- These benefits include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many more.
Combining ACV and green tea would definitely help in your fitness journey!
What I do– I mix one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a cup of green tea and drink first thing in the morning… it helps reduce bloating and curbs hunger. Other variations include adding a squeeze of lemon, honey, cinnamon powder, cayenne pepper etc but hey! Whatever works for you! ❤️
Follow @theskinnyorobo for daily interesting updates!#theskinnyorobo #theskinnyorobotips